Presented by Pacific Northwest Ballet
“As the curtain came down, the audience raved, with bravos, whistles, and roars of approval.” —The SunBreak
The most popular classical ballet of all time, Swan Lake’s powerful tale of love and deception is inseparable from its haunting moonlit beauty and Tchaikovsky’s sublime score. The ultimate challenge for each ballerina who performs the dual roles of Odette and Odile, this beautiful production offers an ideal opportunity to introduce friends and family to the wonders of Pacific Northwest Ballet’s remarkable dancers and Kent Stowell’s magnificent Swan Lake.
Music: Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky (Op. 20, 1875–1876)
Choreography: Kent Stowell
Staging: Francia Russell (after Marius Petipa and Lev Ivanov)
Scenic Design: Ming Cho Lee
Costume Design: Paul Tazewell
Lighting Design: Randall G. Chiarelli
Approximate running time: 3 hours, including intermission
- Add to cal Sat, April 11, 2015 at 1:00 PM
- Add to cal Sat, April 11, 2015 at 7:30 PM
- Add to cal Sun, April 12, 2015 at 1:00 PM
- Add to cal Thu, April 16, 2015 at 7:30 PM
- Add to cal Fri, April 17, 2015 at 7:30 PM
- Add to cal Sat, April 18, 2015 at 1:00 PM
- Add to cal Sat, April 18, 2015 at 7:30 PM
- Add to cal Sun, April 19, 2015 at 1:00 PM
- Apr 11 - 19 , 2015
- Lobby - 2 hours prior to show time
$30 - $184
PNB's Box Office:
Purchase tickets as part of a season subscription here.
Parking is available at the Mercer Street Garage, conveniently located across the street from McCaw Hall. Entrances to the Garage are on 4th Avenue N and 3rd Avenue N.
Call 206-615-0404 to make your reservation at Prelude.