Please note: the Alaskan Way Viaduct and Mercer West projects are improving access to Seattle Center and may impact traffic and parking options. To learn more about current roadwork related to these projects:
- SR-99 tunnel project: Visit www.alaskanwayviaduct.org or call the Alaskan Way Viaduct Program Hotline at 1-888-298-5463.
- Mercer Corridor Project: Visit the Seattle Department of Transportation webpages on www.seattle.gov, call the 24-hour construction hotline at 206-419-5818, or send your email to [email protected].
Closest parking option:
Parking is available at the Mercer Street Garage, conveniently located across the street from McCaw Hall. A covered skybridge provides easy access between level C of the garage and McCaw Hall. Vehicle clearance for the Mercer Garage is 7’7". Capacity, including ADA, is 1,439 spaces.
Other garages and parking options:
- 5th Avenue North Garage, located at the corner of 5th Avenue and Harrison Street. This is the first garage you will encounter after exiting I-5 and turning onto 5th Avenue. It is a 3-block walk to McCaw Hall from this garage. Vehicle clearance for the 5th Avenue North Garage is 8’6" on the street level, and goes down to 6’8" on the lower levels. Capacity, including ADA, is 1,021 spaces.
- Surface lots are available either side of Mercer Street between 3rd and 1st Avenues.
- Southwest Seattle Center garages, for those willing and able to make the short walk across the Seattle Center campus, there are garages located on 1st Avenue North between Thomas and John Streets (south of KeyArena), at the corner of Warren Avenue North and Denny Way (adjacent to the church), and on 2nd Avenue North and Denny Way (adjacent to Pacific Science Center).
ADA Parking Availability
- 48 spaces in the Mercer Street Garage
- 24 spaces in the 5th Avenue North Garage