McCaw Hall is located on Mercer Street between 3rd and 4th Avenues, on the north edge of the Seattle Center campus, approximately 2 miles north of the Downtown Seattle business district. The Hall’s street address is 321 Mercer Street.
Please note: the Alaskan Way Viaduct and Mercer West projects are improving access to Seattle Center. To learn more about current roadwork related to these projects:
- SR-99 tunnel project: Visit www.alaskanwayviaduct.org or call the Alaskan Way Viaduct Program Hotline at 1-888-298-5463.
- Mercer Corridor Project: Visit the Seattle Department of Transportation webpages on www.seattle.gov, call the 24-hour construction hotline at 206-419-5818, or send your email to [email protected].
Take Mercer Street exit (exit 167) and go straight onto Mercer Street westbound. Turn right onto 4th Avenue. Turn left to park in the Seattle Center Mercer Street Garage. To drop off patrons directly in front of McCaw Hall, proceed on 4th Avenue, turn left on Roy Street, left on 3rd Avenue and proceed immediately to the far right lane for the drop off zone.
From Aurora/Hwy 99 northbound
Take the Western Avenue exit. Continue straight on Western Avenue. Turn right onto Battery Street. Turn left onto 1st Avenue. Turn right on Mercer Street. Continue down Mercer Street to drop off patrons directly in front of McCaw Hall, or turn left on 3rd or 4th Avenues to park in the Seattle Center Mercer Street Garage.
From Aurora/Hwy 99 southbound
Exit right on Roy Street. Turn left on 3rd Avenue North. Turn left to park in the Seattle Center Mercer Street Garage, or proceed to the corner of 3rd Avenue and Mercer Street, turn left and proceed immediately to the far right lane to drop off patrons directly in front of McCaw Hall.
Via Public Transportation
Bus lines that have stops within a 3-block radius of the main McCaw Hall entrance:
3 & 4
- 5th Ave/Republican (heading northbound): 3 & 4
- 5th Ave/Mercer (heading southbound): 3 & 4
For more information, please visit King County Metro.
Seattle Center Monorail
Seattle Center Monorail is the nation’s first full-scale commercial monorail system which provides a fun, quick and convenient link between downtown Seattle and Seattle Center. The monorail departs approximately every 10 minutes from two stations:
- Seattle Center station, adjacent to the Space Needle
- Westlake Center Mall station, at Fifth Avenue and Pine Street
For more information, please visit the Seattle Center Monorail.
Bike racks are available at the following locations along Mercer Street or near the main North McCaw Hall entrance:
- On Mercer Street just east of the Stage Door Entrance
- On Mercer Street just north of the Lecture Hall Entrance (directly underneath the skybridge)
- Across from the main North entrance to McCaw Hall, near the PNB Box Office
For your convenience, our usher staff can contact the local cab companies for you in advance of a show letting out. Put in a request with an usher to ensure your needs are met.