Closest parking option:
Parking is available at the Mercer Street Garage, conveniently located across the street from McCaw Hall. A covered skybridge provides easy access between level C of the garage and McCaw Hall. Vehicle clearance for all levels of the Mercer Garage is 7’7". Capacity, including ADA, is 1,439 spaces.
For more information, including the most up to date parking rates, click here.
Other garages and parking options:
- 5th Avenue North Garage, located at the corner of 5th Avenue and Harrison Street. It is a 3-block walk to McCaw Hall from this garage. Vehicle clearance for the 5th Avenue North Garage is 8’6" on the street level, and goes down to 6’8" on the lower levels. Capacity, including ADA, is 1,021 spaces.
This is the first garage you will encounter if:
- travelling via I-5, take the Mercer Street exit (exit 167) and turn left onto 5th Avenue, or
- travelling via Aurora/Hwy 99 Southbound, take the last exit (far left lane) before the tunnel and turn right onto Harrison Street, or
- travelling via Aurora/Hwy 99 Northbound, take the first exit after the tunnel (far right lane), turn right onto Dexter Avenue N. and then turn right onto Harrison Street.
- Surface lots are available either side of Mercer Street between 3rd and 1st Avenues.
- Southwest Seattle Center garages, for those willing and able to make the short walk across the Seattle Center campus, there are garages located at the corner of Warren Avenue North and Denny Way (adjacent to the church), and on 2nd Avenue North and Denny Way (adjacent to Pacific Science Center).
For more information about these parking garages, including the most up to date parking rates, click here.
ADA Parking Availability
- 67 spaces in the Mercer Street Garage
- 24 spaces in the 5th Avenue North Garage